Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07186 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,988TL (Php41,588) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)