Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02275 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 66% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,150TL (182,377 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)