Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01831 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 33% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,067TL (276,764 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)