Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02124 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 20% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,494TL (164,554 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)