Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02151 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 21% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,792TL (176,291 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)