Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03437 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 36% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,307TL (₨ 67,108) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (27 minutes ago)