Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,811TL (₩883,525) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)