Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00352 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,402TL (₩1,532,738) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)