Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00362 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,954TL (₩1,645,480) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)