Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.904 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,097TL (﷼ 3,426) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)