Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.030 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,153TL (﷼ 4,033) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (36 minutes ago)