Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,284TL ($920) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)