Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,927TL ($1,085) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)