Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.796 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,519TL ($927) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)