Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,716TL (1,295,533 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)