Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.494 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 27% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,948TL (€901) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (29 minutes ago)