Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,415TL (€1,093) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)