Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.869 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,165TL (€1,077) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)