Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,063TL (€900) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)