Cost of living comparison between Brasov, Romania and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.744 TRY / RON
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 4% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,396TL (3,219 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)