Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41542 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 53% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,896TL (kr 11,787) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (30 minutes ago)