Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00524 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,066TL (775,815 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)