Cost of living comparison between Blantyre, Malawi and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00432 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,983TL (921,957 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)