Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00473 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,356TL (709,497 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)