Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00513 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 23% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,936TL (572,751 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)