Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,702TL (﷼ 24,084,260) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)