Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.848 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,794TL (RM4,476) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)