Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.496 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,454TL ($1,846) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)