Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05631 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,486TL (₨61,911) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)