Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08712 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,278TL (₨49,100) in Bhavnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)