Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01210 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 29% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,856TL (401,336 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)