Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01120 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 28% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,789TL (427,593 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)