Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,309TL (Rp 8,097,329) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)