Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.226 TRY / LYD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 58% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,948TL (2,222 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)