Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.570 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,892TL (1,903 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)