Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.525 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,974TL (1,574 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)