Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,807TL (R$ 2,379) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)