Cost of living comparison between Bekasi, Indonesia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,316TL (Rp 14,032,777) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)