Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.764 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 66% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,813TL (7,604元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)