Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.489 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 8% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,881TL (1,935 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)