Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03210 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,406TL (106,110 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)