Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03220 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,500TL (108,669 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)