Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00582 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,957TL (508,189 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (32 minutes ago)