Cost of living comparison between Basra, Iraq and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00303 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,732TL (1,562,424 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)