Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36414 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,276TL (Bs 8,997) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)