Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37751 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,948TL (Bs 13,108) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)