Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35650 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,603TL (Bs 7,303) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)