Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08249 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,500TL (RD$ 30,305) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)