Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09493 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,973TL (RD$ 41,847) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)