Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.478 TRY / BND
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 55% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,749TL (B$1,653) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 2 hours ago)