Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,372TL (Rp 11,425,591) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)