Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,410TL (Rp 10,545,891) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)