Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,313TL (R$ 3,115) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)