Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.378 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,650TL (R$ 3,373) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)