Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.057 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,649TL (1,288 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)