Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00319 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,028TL (1,263,161 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)