Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00295 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,972TL (1,346,559 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)