Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05961 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,912TL (₨48,852) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)