Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,330TL (₨59,533) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (33 minutes ago)