Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05552 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,252TL (₨40,572) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)