Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06699 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,734TL (₨55,744) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)