Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22690 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,157TL (E£ 9,504) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)