Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20152 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,689TL (E£ 13,343) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)