Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01151 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,258TL (283,199 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (25 minutes ago)