Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23657 TRY / ERN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 15% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,880TL (Nakfa12,173) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (18 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)