Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.997 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 20% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,512TL (4,527 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (32 minutes ago)