Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,958TL (3,247 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)