Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.205 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 25% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,388TL (3,641 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)