Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.051 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,968TL (2,824 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)