Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.108 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 21% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,768TL (3,402 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (39 minutes ago)