Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.112 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,562TL (3,204 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)