Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.033 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 19% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,719TL (3,600 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)