Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00172 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,862TL (2,248,811 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)