Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00332 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,431TL (1,635,075 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (26 minutes ago)