Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00264 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,425TL (1,673,663 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)