Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,230TL (1,074,514 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)