Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00327 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,471TL (1,671,876 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 2 hours ago)