Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,385TL (﷼ 3,379) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)