Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,930TL (﷼ 3,075) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (34 minutes ago)