Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.642 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 47% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,451TL (Dinar 821) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)