Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,406TL (₩1,047,651) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)