Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00301 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,815TL (₩1,598,381) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)