Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,431TL (₩2,084,069) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)