Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.556 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 11% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,790TL (元5,017) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)