Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 9% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,458TL (元5,373) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)