Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,759TL (元5,245) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)