Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,489TL (3,013,857 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)