Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 8% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,889TL (2,525,996 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)