Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06832 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,916TL (Php42,677) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)