Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07536 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,960TL (Php39,280) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (43 minutes ago)