Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 25% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,135TL (2,729,221 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)