Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,247TL (3,869,676 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)