Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 20% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,566TL (3,671,912 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (44 minutes ago)