Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 24% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,864TL (3,400,377 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (21 minutes ago)